Platypus 7, Build 2285 is now available for download.
- Credit Card Reconciliation revamp.
- Ticket Note restrictions to prevent users who did not create from editing the Ticket Note.
- Ticket Note restrictions on who can delete Ticket Notes.
- Project Note restrictions to prevent users who did not create from editing the Project Note.
- Project Note restrictions on who can delete Project Notes.
- Projects can now be stolen, in the same way Tickets can be stolen.
- Improvements to the Crystal Reports integration making it easier to customize.
- Customizable Categories and Subcategories on Tax Line Items.
- Usability improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Completely removed support for specific older versions of Windows and SQL Server. This prevents installation sets from running on the following systems (and anything older).
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server 2008 R2
Removed support for specific older versions of Windows and SQL Server. While installation sets (and Platypus) can still run on these systems, it is not recommended. New features may introduce incompatibilities.
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
Please see the full revision history here: https://support.ispbilling.com/platypus7/revision_history.asp